Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Week 12...

So, I am going to break my New Year's Resolution a little bit. More like I am going to bend the rules. I am horribly sick and just not feeling up to doing anything. But, this week and next (Spring Break) is going to be spent focused on getting better and getting my garden ready.

I am taking over the garden at my sister's house and making it my own. Today I dug out the trees that began to grow. See, it needed taking over. Tomorrow's plan is to finish digging up the 1/3 of the edging and then go rent a tiller. Hopefully I will be able to get it tilled tomorrow and that will make me happy. This way when I get back from Chicago at the end of spring break I can work on planting some more plants. Originally I logged on here to check out my list of hopeful plants to go in my garden to see what else I need to get and when I should plant them. I am starting some inside and others are going to be planted from seed right outside. Cheap garden is the theme!


No comments:

Post a Comment