Saturday, March 10, 2012

Results from Last Night

Alright, an update on yesterday's attempt at Head Band Curls.
After sleeping on it all night. You can see how frizzy it was. (I had to get creative to get a good pic.)

I remind myself of Olivia Newton-John.

lol. and yes, I had to then listen to the song....
Make-shift shower cap out of a wal-mart bag.
 
After I fluffed them a little and added a clip. Man did my hair scrunch up though.

You can see a little bit of the wave caused by the braid I wore yesterday but I think it added to the hairstyle.
Overall, I am kind of impressed with the style. But, then again, my hair will hold any crease or wave or curl you put in it. I was actually worried about the crease caused by the headband but my hair puffed up over it so it made it look more like part of the curls.

And, I never realized how sexual Oliva Newton-John's song Physical really is. I guess I have not heard it in a long time either. But, it is written in a way with a video that makes you think it is more innocent than it is. Kind of how I thought LMFAO's Sexy and I Know It was a great confidence booster... that was until I saw the video. Caution... it will change your life and you will see things that can never be unseen lol.

Off to work and excited for my measurements tomorrow!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment