Friday, March 9, 2012

Vitamins!!!

Well, I did not take my vitamins yesterday due to a side effect of them... I do not get hungry. I have to take them with food and it is hard to force myself to eat when I am not hungry. Currently I am not sure if my lack of appetite is good or bad. I do still eat though. Yesterday I think I ate some spaghetti around 2pm and then we went out for dinner where I had some delicious Blackened Salmon with rice and extremely salty green beans. But, with that being said, I was not starving hungry when we ate either. Today I woke up and was hungry again so I had a peanut butter banana sandwich with some vitamins and then a burrito for lunch with two pickles. Oh, and a bowl of my homemade ice cream for a snack between. Still not a lot and not near my normal amount of food intake.

Oh, I also need suggestions on resolutions for next week! Sunday will be here before I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment