Monday, March 12, 2012

Week 11: Water!

Alright, being inspired by I Miss my Collar Bone, I feel like I should drink more water. A gallon a day seems a bit much for me, but since starting a job where I am definately toning my legs, I am thirsty a lot more. I suck down water like a fish! ...I also pee like ... like something that pees alot! So, my goal is at least 2 bottles of water a day. I carry a 24 oz bottle with my usually and so two of those would be a minimum. We'll see how it goes.

In other news, I got my workout on Sunday! While at work I got to work closing and we were moving pallets from the loading area to the store floor. First I got to try and move a pallet with a pallet jack that had a broken wheel. Nothing makes a girl look weaker than trying to pull a lightweight pallet on a pallet jack and I am at about a 45 degree angle trying to pull this thing with all I have and it is barely moving!!! Finally they let me switch out pallet jacks and I get one that slowly lowers itself. So I am now dragging the pallet along the floor pretty much and it is so hard to move it!!! After that one gets hauled all the way across the store and I am beginning to sweat, they give me a good one and man was that easy!!!  My arms are a little sore still from all that effort. :)

Well, between work and substituting all week along with St. Pat's festivities it is tiring and I should go to bed. But, first, I have homework! Tomorrow I am substituting in a chem/physics class and the teacher (who I had in high school) is letting me actually teach and expand on a concept he is teaching. So, I got to brush up on Molarity and how to do the calculations.

No comments:

Post a Comment