Friday, August 12, 2016

Ok, now I'm hungry...

So I was doing pretty darn good on not being hungry. It isn't that I'm really hungry now even but more of what I am hungry for.

I WANT VEGGIES!!!

If I can't have fruit I suffer. If I can't have fruit or veggies?! I'm dying!!!! Yes I can have SOME veggies but between the candida diet and the ALCAT results I can eat lettuce and other greens, but not spinach. Oh, and celery. I was so excited the other night about eating spaghetti squash! I made some and just tossed it with diced tomatoes and some sausage. So DELICIOUS!!! And it was nice to eat something other than mainly meat.

Today I did cheat a little but the amount of restraint I had made me VERY proud. We went out for lunch at a Mexican restaurant and I didn't have one chip! None. Not a single crumb! I'm proud.

I did have a taco salad (no cheese or sour cream) with beef, beans, lettuce, and guac with a little green chili on it. MMMMMMmmmm.... And then I ate the crispy fried flour tortilla. :( Probably shouldn't have done that but I'm still proud that I didn't touch a chip. I can usually devour a whole basket easily on my own.

My weight maintained today and then I went to an interesting training and had some interesting interactions with my colleagues. I'm not sure how I feel about the year yet but I do know that I need to go to bed and start tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment