Saturday, April 30, 2016

I totally schooled a boy

Thursday we took the entire 8th grade on a field trip. It wasn't a long trip, or even a far away place, but it was still a headache. I was put on a bus with some kids from our team that think they're just too cool. The leader decides he's all that and a bag of chips so he puts the window down. Not an issue except is is 33 outside and snowing! 
Me: put the window up. 
Boy A: I'm hot.
Me: Then take off your sweatshirt and put the window up. 
Boy tries to put the window up. Can't get it.
Tries again.
Boy: I can't, it is stuck. 
Me: Well, you better figure it out and get it up. 
Boy still can't close the window. His buddy next to him tries and fails. The boy in the seat in front of him tries, fails. 
Me: Move, I'll do it. 
First try the window goes up. All the boys around at like "ooooooooohhhhh she showed you!" And he lost one chip off his shoulder. Then, I hear a kid behind me say, "it's all that Crossfit!" 

Yes, yes it is. 💪😎

Then we had a debate about if I actually did Crossfit or not because apparently you don't do Crossfit unless you shout it from the rooftops? 

Friday was a killer workout and when I woke up this morning I was a little shocked. I had an itch on my chest kind of by my armpit and it felt weird when I scratched it! There is a muscle where there used to be more fat! 😳 That's exciting! I am a little sore too. My back/shoulder muscles and calves are letting me know they are growing. It is a nice feeing since I'm not getting visual results yet. Next week will be the real test though. I have to try on the dress so I have enough time to make any necessary alterations... 

No matter what, I did more laundry and cleaning today than I have in awhile and I've done a whole month of Crossfit. That's better than yesterday! 

And I went ahead and signed up for 6 more months of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment