Saturday, January 21, 2012

Week 4 Fast Approaching!

Week 4 is coming up and I still do not know what I am going to do for my resolution. The other resolutions are going good. I was craving a snack today and so I dug out some almonds I remembered I had at my sister's and some walnuts she had. I ate a handful or so and it really did the job.

This weekend I guess I did cheat on week 1. A group of my friends and I went out to celebrate my birthday. Well, I made it though without cheating too much, but it is hard when people buy you drinks. One friend bought me a long island which I cannot really drink because of the taste of alcohol, but later on I had a hurricane. I do believe there is some processed sugar in it, but I got away with just one and then it was water for the rest of the night. I also made it through lunch at olive garden without desert after checking out all the yummy looking pictures. After I thought about it though, they do not even sound good. Once you really really think about eating the sweets, you realize that you would be very disappointed if you eat it.

Oh, and I found the coolest thing that I now think I need. We stayed with a friend this weekend and when we walked in there was this take out container on the counter in the kitchen. Nothing too out of the normal for college kids, but at a second look, it was an Eco Clamshell!!! These things are the coolest idea! I just quick looked them up online and it seems as though fast food and cafeterias are able to get these, but I wonder if they can reuse them. Can you return them to the place, have them wash them, and then reuse them as take out containers? It says they are microwavable and dishwasher safe...

As I am typing this I am watching Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead and yes, I already looked up how much a juicer would cost. I do not feel that I am obese, my BMI is around 29.2. According to that, I am overweight, but BMI's are not really a great way to determine how overweight a person is or anything. It can be used as an indicator though somewhat. I would not do the 60 day juice diet and the 10 day fast may be pushing it too, but I would LOVE to include more juice in my diet. I think when it gets closer to spring if I am making more money I will get a juicer and make it one of my resolutions to increase my juice intake. Any suggestions on a juicer to buy???

No comments:

Post a Comment