Monday, January 2, 2012

And so it begins... 2012 style!

New Years Eve was spent with my BF and some of his friends out of town. I hadn't eaten rice crispy treats in so long and I ate soooooo many of them. Someone brought to the party three huge sheets of rice crispy treats and I think I ate about one all by myself. But, I cut myself off shortly before the new year.

The group of us went to the garage where the guys smoked their cigars and us girls were cold while we counted the last few minutes of 2011. After the new year and everyone was done with their cigars, the group headed to the dining room where we played "Things..." It's a pretty cool game to play and with the group we had, it was awesome. At about 1am, someone mentioned ice cream and the conversation went to the fact that there's ice cream in the freezer. Really??? cause ice cream is my one sugar thing that I can't have and guess what I gave up at midnight?!?!

Otherwise, it's day two and I have yet to have processed sugar. Although, there may have been some in the unintentional sauce on my lasagna I had when we ate out. Now I have to work on deciding what next week's resolution should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment