Saturday, January 28, 2012

End of Week 4

So staying with my sister is an experience which I have another week of.

I have been doing good on my resolutions, not sure what I am doing next week, but so far so good on weeks 1-4. I was telling my sister about them and could not remember what week 3 was, but I also have not eaten out in awhile minus airport food.

So other things on my mind lately are bills. Since I have not been in school since May my student loans kicked in and that is a hefty payment each month. Not to mention that my substitute paycheck this month was just over $50. Yes, I called them right away! That is less than one day's worth of pay! Apparently there was an error last month and I was over paid... so they took it out of this month's check. Not horrible... unless you live off this money!!!! And I am only paid once a month. Thank goodness for my home income opprotunity!!!! It saved me somewhat this month. I made enough to pay the credit cards before they were past due and then I hopefully should be training for a new job. I have a "meet and greet" set up with the store manager and if he is going to offer me a job, he should have it then. Just hopefully I will be getting my first check before student loan payments are due. :S Or, I make more money with my at home opprotunity so I can cover them. Which is a possibility I think, I just have to get on it!

And, I have no clue what resolution I should start tomorrow. Maybe I should do something about recipes... ??? hmmm.....

Oh, and I came across this tutorial for a cool tote bag... I may have to make some of these. Right up there on the list with the other sewing projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment