Monday, February 6, 2012

Week 6: Workout 3x a week

So I have really taken a lot of time trying to figure out what I am going to do for Week 6 and I finally decided to just make myself workout at least 3 times a week. I thought this would end up being difficult as I am too poor to get a gym membership and I was going to the local college gym with a friend until our schedules began to clash too much. Then I would just take my boyfriend's ID and go workout at the gym anyway, but it just is not open during ideal workout hours for me and I really liked the idea of a 24 hour fitness membership, but I am too poor. BUT, when I got home today and went downstairs to get stuff out of my room, I realized that my sister's boyfriend moved in, or at least all of his stuff did while he rents a room 2 hours away for college. Guess who now has an expensive treadmill and stationary bike in the basement??? That is right, we do! Thank goodness he got the equipment paid for partly by insurance and is training for triathlons. Only since he cannot fit it in his room at college, he is storing it in our basement! He is 30 I think it is and is going back to school after his job contract ran out and the company was not planning on renewing his contract so it is not like he is 20 and dating my older sister. Thought I should add that.

So yeah, that is my resolution for this week. I did have a neat suggestion though and I feel that when I get to be a teacher and have to assign papers it may come in handy. The idea was learn how to speed read and perfect the skill. So maybe not every day for the rest of the year, but set aside a certain amount of time each week to work on learning to speed read then just keep up with it for the rest of the year. I am definitely putting it on the list of future ones because I do not think I will have time right now for it.

Speaking of lack of time, I am currently starting a project for my boyfriend and his roommate. I will be taking pictures along the way, if I can remember to, and will write about it later. Otherwise all I can say is that it must be done before St. Pat's and it should be pretty awesome. It is going to take a lot of time though and I just started on it today. So that will be taking up a lot of my time and then I also went in for another part of the interviewing process for the job I had applied for at the local warehouse home improvement store. I do not really want to mention names and such just for privacy, but I got the job!!! It does not pay amazingly, but it is more than I was hopeful for and after 90 days I will be eligible for a raise. Orientation is on the 18th which pretty much ruled out the idea of getting a paycheck in before my student loan payment is due on the 20th. So, if you are interested in eco-friendly, safer than most cleaning supplies and household goods, let me know. It can also be a home income opportunity. And if you are interested and end up signing up then you help me out making money. So check out patricia.ecomomteam.com and request more information. I really do love their products more than I thought I would and love to tell people about them.


I also have sub jobs lined up for the afternoons from Wednesday through Friday and all day on Monday and Tuesday, so those should help with next month's check, but all it does is keep me extra busy right now. I really need to get the money in the next two weeks to make my loan payments without having to ask to borrow any. I have faith that I can get it done!

This morning was my first morning at home and not out visiting the oldest sister. I got a phone call letting me know that my youngest nephew was having a rough time with the fact that I was not there anymore and so we got my sis hooked up on Skype just so my nephew could be all shy and bashful and not talk to me. But now she has the account and software so the nephews can talk between the states with video chatting and if we get Mom and Dad in on it too, it will probably help the family stay connected. I live with the middle sis in the Midwest, the oldest lives in the Northwest, and my parents winter in the Southwest and summer in the North Central area. So we are never really all together and it takes a lot of travel to get between all of them. I will try to post some pictures on here when I get them off my camera of my recent trip to the Northwest.

No comments:

Post a Comment