Monday, February 27, 2012

Things to Grow in My Garden

So, I have no clue what this summer may bring, but I will probably end up staying in town, living with my sister. If this turns out to be the case, I am going to use the WHOLE garden spot this year. My sister will just have to deal with it. Last year we planted a few tomato plants and some nasty cucumbers. Not sure what kind the cucumbers were, but they all were nasty! They tasted like dirt and it was horrible. We did not eat a single one more than a few bites. So here is my imaginary garden list for when I become a garden pro...

Mint
Cilantro
Chives
Baby Spinach
Romane Lettuce
Celery
Broccoli
Tomatoes
Onions
Garlic
Carrots
Bell Peppers- green and red
Chili Peppers
Cucumbers
Asparagus- Takes 3 years!!! ??? not this summer...
Corn, tons of corn
Green Beans
Watermelon
Cantaloupe
Edamame


No comments:

Post a Comment