Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Progress Report

So I did alright last week going to the gym. I think I took Thursday off and took it easy on Tuesday. (And Friday because all the lifting stations were full!) I managed to drop a few pounds and even though the scale said I weighed less, it also said I increased my body fat percentage? That was weird so I’m throwing out that data point. It really could have been a fault with the scale thing and besides I wasn’t fast enough to snap a photo so it didn’t happen... right?

This weekend we went to the in-laws and my MIL made me gluten free brownies! A whole 8x8 pan just for me. I wasn’t going to have any but felt bad and gave into peer pressure. I ate two. The rest were sent home with me and went straight in the freezer. Someday they may come out but not now because I have a goal!

After the weekend I was back up to the weight I started this goal at. Stupid body. And I can say that because in the next 24 hours my body was able to tidbit itself of whatever it didn’t like and I was back to where I was weight wise Friday morning. Getting fit really is all about knowing your body.

So far this week I did a brief but difficult workout yesterday, started my period today, and allowed myself to sleep in. We have Parent/Teacher Conferences the next two nights so I won’t be home until after 10pm and my parents are here. Sometimes you just need the sleep to protect your sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment