Monday, May 23, 2016

Two Months and a Wedding Reception

It has been two months now of Crossfit. I joined so that I could reach my goal of losing weight and the dress I wore in January not fitting for the reception in May. I fit the dress still. It can be a challenge to zip up over my rib cage (because I will never be able to get that to shrink) and managed to weigh 5 lbs more this morning when I got up. Snacking while driving all day probably didn't help that.

So, I didn't reach either of my goals but I do think the weight will dip back down in a day or two after I get settled back in and get back in a routine. Which will change again soon since I am done with school after Wednesday! Woot! I did notice that the weird side boob fat was gone for the most part. It is weird when I look down or do something and notice the fat by my armpits isn't there anymore. That's something I have had for a LONG time. I'm ok with it being gone, don't get me wrong, but it is just something you never thought you would notice as much.

But for now I will be going back to Crossfit and getting back with the program.I'm kind of dreading it actually. I plan on going on Tuesday and Thursday this week to ease back in after a week of no workouts after a week of one work out after a week of TORTURE! I was supposed to go while I was visiting my home town for the reception but I was lazy. I had been driving all day and just wanted to talk to people and hang out with them since I hadn't seen them in forever. I thought about going this morning but instead I enjoyed a few more minutes in bed before having to get up and spend my last full schedule day with students. This was necessary after a 12 hour drive on Sunday. And, I am camping this weekend so Tues/Thurs will be a nice break. Then I will be missing Monday for the camping trip and will get plenty of hiking done instead. Back on the band wagon on Wednesday.

My new goal is to fit back into my dress pants by Fall so I don't feel bad about having to buy a whole new wardrobe for school. My pants are all getting worn out and should be replaced anyway but I am also still not fitting in my pants. Although I can fit into some shorts from last summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment