Monday, April 9, 2012

Week 15: Fish Oil

Alright so we are just going to skip week 14... I am finally back on track and ready to get back in my good habits. Let me just say eating a giant cookie with ice cream and then pancakes with syrup while in Chicago has been letting me know how bad of an idea it was. My stomach has been so upset since I got back almost a week ago. Finally my tummy is starting to get back to normal.

This week I am adding a fish oil supplement to my vitamins. Hopefully this will help with the finger swelling and overall soreness after working a long shift. I have a few more posts I need to get done, but I also have a busy day today. So, instead it is off to work on my garden that will not be nearly as big as I thought since I will be gone half of the summer for sure to Hawaii to teach and then depending on the situation when I get back, I will be moving or staying till August. Either way I have to get out of my sister's house and out of this town.

Tonight is date/picnic night with the bf too so I gotta get my list done quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment